Thursday, November 20, 2008

19 weeks and starting to show...




Everyone can thank my sister Cassidy for requesting a picture of the baby bump... I did not plan on posting any just yet. It's a little hard to see in the picture but trust me, it's there! Right now I am very thankful for the "Tummy Sleeve" that allows me to leave my normal pants unbuttoned and zipped if need be and it holds them up! I am trying to find some maternity pants that fit but haven't had much luck yet.


That's all for now... we'll be back December 1 to tell you if we'll be doing the nursery in pink or blue!


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH...I have been clicking in religiously to get an update...glad you posted a pic. Thanks Lee's sista! I will be sure to log in Dec. 1! GO PINK! (I am a little bias). HAPPY THANKSGIVING! GOBBLE GOBBLE!