Sunday, November 2, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies!

Well, spring just got a little more exciting! My older sister Amber and her husband Ryan are expecting their first child in late May! They are about 6 weeks or so behind Scott and I. With the holidays quickly approaching, time is going to fly by for us. Once we make it through Thanksgiving and Christmas we will look forward to Scott's sister Sharon and her husband Grant having their first child in January... then on to February when Scott's baseball season starts... and before we know it, Baby Malone will arrive in April... then shortly after that Baby Norton will join us in May! Whew, then all the fun will really begin!

It will be great for our son or daughter to have two cousins the same age to grow up with! And, he or she will have cousins Coy, Taber, Katlin and Kade to look up to.

And my parents thought they were done with Amber and I doing things in the same year (we both got married in 2007, about 6 months apart)! Now they have two cribs to buy, and two more grandchilren to spoil!

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

seriously babies, babies, babies. I have know 6 people pregnant and 4 of them due between March and June! How exciting though!

Cass said...

I want to see a picture of the baby bump! Also, any thoughts on baby room yet? I look at stuff but can't buy - it's driving me crazy! I am anxious for Dec 1!
Cass

oh yeah, did I tell you the boys name that Coy likes?
Barron Malone
i'll get Tabers input too. this should be funny
i still remember the names other people had pick for my kids...kinda fun!