Friday, October 31, 2008

16 week check up

Not much to report today. I had my 16 week check up today (really I am only about 15 1/2 weeks) and everything was good. We listened to the heartbeat and it was as strong as ever! The doctor said it was okay for me to color my hair (woo hoo!) and for me to fly over the holidays. I can't believe it but my weight is still not where it should be. I have not gained back the 8 pounds I lost thanks to that lovely morning sickness. I am close but the doc said to keep eating! I'm not sure how much more I can eat - I have been eating everything from mac and cheese to french fries to cake and ice cream! It's nuts, Scott makes fun of me because I can eat the whole box of kraft macaroni and cheese! You'd think that alone would add the weight. Oh well, it'll come!

For those who have been following my LONG job search, it has finally come to an end. I start a new, full time job on Monday. I will be doing marketing at American Bank in Corpus Christi. It is a locally owned bank and is said to be one of the best companies to work for. It will be a transition from the flexibility of college athletics but I am excited to get back to work. And, for those who are wondering, yes, I am planning to continue to work when the baby is born.

I almost forgot the most important note - we will find out the sex of Baby Malone on December 1. We were hoping to get the news before Thanksgiving but no such luck, so we'll have to wait just a few more days.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: