Tuesday, January 13, 2009

26 weeks and still growing!


Okay, so I've been slacking a little. Sorry...I've been a little tired lately. Not much new to report. As you can see, I am growing everyday! The biggest "growth spurt" probably was the week of Christmas. Even Scott noticed a big difference when I was trying on clothes the week after.

We had a great Christmas, and got to visit with both of our families. We spent a day and a half in Austin with Scott's family and then headed to Denton for Christmas with the McDuffie's. Talk about a full house - 11 adults, 4 kids and 2 dogs! The nieces and nephews enjoyed trying to come up with names for both Baby Malone and Baby Norton (my sister's)!

I had my last check up on Dec. 29th and all was good. Baby M is growing just like she should be.

Just a few days ago, Scott felt her move for the first time. He wasn't sure what to think at first - he thought it felt like a burp! Last night she got him pretty good though... he was pushing on my belly trying to get her to move around and I guess one time he pushed a little too hard and she didn't like it - she kicked him! He jumped back and the look on his face was hilarious! He loved it though. She'll have him wrapped around her little finger!

We head back to the doc on the 27th for our next check up.

Scott and I are celebrating our second anniversary today and we can't believe that time has gone by so fast! It seems like yesterday we were all freezing in Vegas! That said, year three looks to be our best yet with the arrival of our daugther. Thanks to all of you for keeping up and keeping in touch!

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Looking good lady! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby Malone! Wishing you a smooth next few months. The end is never fun....waiting and lots of anticipation. I remember just waiting and waiting...haha. Any selection on the name yet? Love the 4 you are choosing from. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee & Scott,

Lou & I are in Florida for the next month or so. Judy & Rich are coming on Wed.--can't wait!

You are looking good, Lee. I like all of the names you have picked out--can't go wrong with any of them.

We both hope your last few months are good ones. Can't wait to see the little cutie!

MK and Lou