Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update - 28 weeks

Well, here we are at just about 28 weeks and in the third trimester! I can't believe we've come this far, but I can't believe it is still so far away!

Our baby furniture finally arrived and Scott and a couple guys from his staff picked it up this week. The crib is put together and in her newly painted room, with the changing table and armoire to be put together later this week. It's all coming together!

I saw the doctor today and everything was good. Baby Malone is head down, just the way she should be! Make senses since my ribs have been taking a beating lately! All is well with mom and baby. We are contemplating electively inducing because of Scott's hectic schedule, but we'll wait to see how things progress. If we do induce it won't be until I am 38 weeks, and only if the doctor says the baby is ready. We start seeing the doc every two weeks now (guess that means it's getting close!) and I'll have another sonogram in 4 weeks.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

-Dana, Child of God said...

Hey it's Cassidy's friend from College...Dana. I met you at her wedding. I wanted to express my congrats to you during this wonderful time! Enjoy and savor every moment, well except the morning sickness!

Love,
The Crenshaw's

The Morris Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! I hope the next 10/12 weeks go smooth and easy. They end was the worst for me. Just being HUGE and waiting and waiting. Post some pick of the nursery. Truly thrilled for you Lee!